Do you want to save live video on TikTok with sound?
Within the TikTok application, you can use the TikTok Live Replay feature to save live video on TikTok with sound. You can Download the live recorded video or you can Delete the recorded video from the TikTok settings.
Besides, there are two ways to save the TikTok LIVE video on your camera roll. If you want to save the live TikTok video with sound on your phone camera roll then below are the three processes to do so.
- Use TikTok Live Replay to save Live videos with Sound
- Use Screen Recorder with Sound while Going Live
- Quick Time Player Third-party app
Process 1: Use TikTok Live Replay to save Live videos with Sound
On TikTok, when you go live your LIVE video will be saved on your TikTok Live Replay under account settings from where you can download the LIVE video on your camera roll or you can delete the Live Recording.
You can go to Settings and privacy > LIVE Replay from your TikTok account to download or delete the LIVE recording.
If you want to save live video on TikTok with sound from Settings and privacy > LIVE Replay, follow the steps stated below to do so.
If you don’t have any live video on your TikTok account then start a live video on TikTok first and end the Live video and follow the procedure stated below.
- Open the TikTok application on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Now, Go to the Profile “Human icon” from the bottom navigation bar.
- After that, tap on the three lines “Hamburger icon” from the top right corner.
- Now, choose Settings and privacy.
- After that, choose LIVE under Settings and privacy.
- Now, you will see LIVE Events and LIVE Replay.
- Go to the LIVE Replay option.
- Finally, tap on the Download button on the recent live video.
So these are the complete steps to download the live video with sound on your camera roll from TikTok.
Process 2: Turn on Screen Recorder with Sound while Going Live
If you want to instantly save the TikTok LIVE video with sound on your camera roll then you can use your phone Screen recorder feature to download the LIVE video with sound at the same time when you go Live.
Somehow if you can’t find the screen recording feature on your device then you can download a screen recording application from Google Play Store on your Android phone and App Store on your iPhone.
But if you have a screen recording feature within your mobile phone then follow the steps stated below to save TikTok LIVE video with sound on your device gallery.
- Unlock your device.
- Tap on the top of your phone screen and swipe down twice.
- Now, tap on the recorder icon from the top bar menu.
- After that, you will see the Three options Record button, Recording files, and Settings.
- Now, go to the settings of the recorder.
- After that, choose Use Mic or System sound as Sound Source.
- Now, Go Live on TikTok and tap on the Red record button to record the LIVE video.
- Once you want to stop the Live video, tap on the red stop button to stop recording.
- Now, your Live recording will be saved on your camera roll with sound.
Finally, go to the Recording Files from your phone to access TikTok Live video recording with sound.
So these are the complete process to record and save the Live video from TikTok on your phone camera roll using the Screen Recording feature.
Process 3: Using a different third-party application on PC- Quick Time Player
Last but not the list. You can use Quick Time Player third-party application on your Mac OS and Windows device to save your TikTok Live video with sound.
Similar to the Quick Time Player app, you can find many applications on Google Play Store and App Store that helps you capture your screen live video and save it on your device with sound.
If you don’t prefer Quick Time Player, you can download the alternative application.
Follow the steps stated below if you want to use Quick Time Player to record your Live video with sound.
First of all, go live on TikTok and cast your phone screen on your PC screen and follow the steps stated below.
- Open Quick Time Player software on your PC.
- Now, go to File and choose New Recording.
- After that, Go live from your iPhone and cast your iPhone screen on your PC.
- Now, You will see a little Recording interface box on your screen.
- After that, adjust the recorder to record the sound.
- Now, tap on the Red Recording button to record your screen.
- Finally, tap on the Stop Record button to stop the recording.
Done. You can find the TikTok Live recording from Quick Time Player on your PC, Quick Time Player Folder.
So these are the complete process to cast your phone Live video on PC and record the LIVE video with sound on your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
1. How LIVE Replays are saved on TikTok?
When you Go Live on the TikTok app, TikTok automatically generates the copy of your LIVE video and stores the Live video record under the LIVE Replay section under Settings after that you can download or delete the Live Video Recording from TikTok. When you tap on the Download button, TikTok Live Replays are saved.
2. How long your LIVE Replays are available?
You can save your LIVE Replay as long as you go live on your TikTok account but it is available for 90 days.
3. Can you screen-record TikTok LIVE without them knowing?
Yes, you can use the Screen Recording feature from your phone to record someone else’s TikTok Live video without them knowing.
4. Does Screen Recording capture TikTok Live sound?
Yes, if you enable your Screen Recording to record System sound or Mic from the settings, you can capture TikTok Live Video with sound.
5. Does TikTok tell who saved your Live video?
No, TikTok won’t tell you who saved your TikTok Live video because there is no feature on TikTok that notify you or stop someone from recording your TikTok Live videos.
If you think you are starting an important live video or you want to save the TikTok Live Video for your personal interest then you can download the TikTok Live video with sound from the TikTok Live Replay option. Somehow you can use the Screen Recording feature and Screen Capturing third-party application to record and save your TikTok Lives on your camera roll.
In the above article, we have mentioned complete steps and processes to save live video on TikTok with sound.
Thank you for reading this article.