TikTok is a famous video-sharing application on which you can create creative and amazing videos using effects & filters and gain views, likes, and followers on the TikTok application and get famous. But TikTok is not just a video-sharing application but you can also Go Live on the TikTok app. You can have fun with your friends and interact with your followers by going live on TikTok. Plus, you can play games, support your followers, and host activities to entertain your followers. If you don’t know, one of the best ways to earn money from TikTok is by going live on TikTok. But everyone is not allowed to start a live stream on TikTok unless you meet all of the requirements of the TikTok application to go live.
To go live on the TikTok app within a second: Go to the “+” icon, tap on the LIVE, and tap on the Go LIVE button to start a Livestream on TikTok.
But to start a live stream on TikTok, first of all, you should be above 16 years old and have to gain 1000 followers and once you get 1000 followers you can start a live video on TikTok. That’s it.
Still, you don’t know how to start a TikTok Livestream then don’t worry because today we will guide you on how to start live on TikTok with a step-by-step process with an image.
We hope following these steps you will be able to start your own live stream on TikTok and have fun. But make sure you meet all the TikTok requirements to go live on TikTok otherwise you won’t be able to find the Go Live feature.
What Is Go Live Feature on TikTok?
TikTok “Go Live” is a feature on the TikTok application that helps you to start a live stream on TikTok and interact with your followers. Starting a live video on TikTok you can show your talent, reply to messages your followers send, you can host games, question & answer, and help your followers from the live video.
They are many benefits of going live on TikTok, your followers will be able to know you and you will be able to get more followers because anyone can join your live video on TikTok. And you can also start earning from the TikTok application if your followers gift you, there are free and expensive gifts on TikTok once you get expensive gifts you can cash the gift to earn from TikTok Livestream.
So, if you are also interested to interact with your followers, gaining more followers, or starting earning from TikTok then you can start a live video on the TikTok app. Below you will find complete steps to start a live video from the phone, laptop, and other related question’s answers. Don’t forget to check them all.
Why You Should Start a Live Video On TikTok?
Once you have 1000+ followers on TikTok, you can easily start the live streaming video by following the steps mentioned below. But do you know why you should start doing a live video on TikTok?
When you start live on TikTok everyone can watch (Publicly) your live video from the live TV section on TikTok. If you can engage your viewers on live streaming then you can easily earn followers and likes on your videos. And when you gather huge viewers on your live video and support them then you can ask for support.
Sometimes when you support viewers from your live video, they will send you gifts. And from the live video, you can earn by redeeming the gifts sent by your viewers.
Besides, when you get more likes and followers on TikTok, your video can go viral & of course you as well.
So, don’t miss the change and start a live video today. If you don’t know how to go live from your device, follow the steps mentioned below.
How Do You Host Live On TikTok 2021 using Andriod and iOS?
Using any android and iOS device you can host Live on TikTok. If you want to start Live on the Phone then below is the process to start a live video on TikTok, follow the steps according to your device to do so.
Start Live On Tiktok on the Android Device
Follow the process mentioned below to start a live video on the TikTok app on an Android device.
- Open the TikTok application on your Android device.
- Login to your TikTok application.
- Tap on the “+” add icon from the bottom navigation bar.
- Now, tap on the LIVE from the bottom below the shoot button.
- After that, tap on the red Go LIVE button.
- Finally, wait for 3 countdowns and you will host a Live video on TikTok.
Your live stream has been started on your android device now wait for some time until your followers join your live video and once your follower starts joining you, you can talk with them to have fun.
Start Live On Tiktok on the iOS and iPad Device
To host a live video on the TikTok app on an iPhone and iPad device, follow the process mentioned below.
- Open the TikTok application on your iPhone.
- From the bottom navigation bar, tap on the “+” add icon.
- Now, you will see Video and LIVE option below the shoot button.
- After that, add the title of your Livestream.
- And tap on the red GO LIVE button.
- Now, wait until 3 countdowns and there you go.
Your live stream has been started on your iOS device now wait for some time until your followers join your Livestream and once your follower starts joining you, you can talk with them to have fun.
How Do You Host Live Streaming On TikTok On PC 2021
Since using the TikTok web application you can only watch live streaming of someone but you cant start broadcasting on TikTok. Somehow using the Third-Party application you can start live on TikTok on a Laptop or PC. If you are a Laptop or PC user and want to host TikTok live then this will be helpful for you. To do so, download Android Emulator or Streamlabs OBS, download one of the third-party applications on your Laptop or PC to start live streaming from your TikTok account.
Go Live On TikTok From Streamlabs OBS
Once you have downloaded the Third-party application on your laptop, you can broadcast a live stream video. So, here is the process on how to open TikTok live using Steamlabs OBS.
- Open the Streamlabs OBS application on your laptop or PC.
- After that, Select a platform as “TikTok.“
- Now, login to your TikTok account using username and password or connecting Facebook.
- And tap on the Go Live.
- After that, locate your Stream Key. Enter your Live Title and Stream Key.
- You can also upload cover images.
- Finally, tap on the Confirm and Go Live.
There you go this is how you can start a live video on TikTok using your Laptop or PC and using the third-party application. We hope you are able to start a live stream on TikTok from your device.
How To Start a Live Video With Someone Else on TikTok
One of the exciting features of TikTok live is you can go live with someone else from your friend list, viewers or you can also challenge other creators on TikTok. Isn’t that cool!
Follow the process stated below if you don’t know how to start a live video with someone else on TikTok. To do so,
- Open the TikTok Application on your regular device.
- Tap on the Plus Icon (+) from the bottom-mid
- Now, choose Live below the red shot button.
- And tap on the Go LIVE button.
- Once you start a live video, you will see a link icon(Invite Link) on the left bottom corner.
- Tap on the Invite link.
- Now, you will see all your Friends and Suggested Hosts.
- After that, tap on the Invite button.
- And wait for someone to accept and join the live video with you.
Here you go, these are the steps to go live with someone else on TikTok.
How To See All Hosted Live On TikTok on Mobile and PC?
You can watch all live videos on TikTok from both your phone and laptop. We will guide both processes to watch someone live streaming on TikTok using phone and laptop.
See All Livestream On TikTok on Mobile
To watch a live stream of someone on TikTok on phone follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the TikTok application on your phone.
- After that, tap on the Live button from the top left corner of your phone screen.
- Now, you will see Live streaming of random people.
- Swipe up to change the Live video.
- Similarly, you can see all the live streaming on TikTok.
Following the above process, you will see all the live videos on TikTok. You can change if you don’t like the live video, so keep swiping up to see the next live streaming.
See All Live Stream On TikTok on Laptop
To watch a live stream of someone on TikTok on a Laptop follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open any web browser on your laptop.
- Enter the URL TikTok.com
- Login to your TikTok account using username and password or connecting to Facebook.
- Now, after you log in to your account, tap on the LIVE from the left navigation bar.
- After that, you will see all the Live videos on TikTok.
- To watch someone else Livestreaming, tap on the Live video.
- And to see all live videos scroll down and you will see all public live streaming.
Following the above process, you will see all the live videos on TikTok using a Laptop. You can scroll and tap on any live video to watch their live streaming on TikTok.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Below you will find all the related frequently asked questions on “How To start a live video On The TikTok App 2021,” answers to the questions that might be helpful for you as well, so don’t forget to have a look.
How Many Followers On Tiktok To Start a Live Video for the first time
To start TikTok live streaming for the first time you need a minimum of 1000 users following you. Once you gain a thousand followers on TikTok you can host a live video on TikTok.
Why Won’t It Let Me Start Live Streaming On TikTok?
The following are the two reasons why TikTok won’t let your go live on the TikTok app;
- If you are under age, you should be at least 16 years old to run Live.
- If you haven’t gained 1000 followers on your TikTok account.
So, make sure you meet both of the requirements to start TikTok live video.
When Can You broadcast a Live Video On TikTok?
You can Go Live on TikTok anytime you want to but make sure to start live streaming you need to be at least 16years old and have gained 1000 followers otherwise you won’t be able to create a Live video.
How Old Do You Have To Be To Start Live Video On TikTok
According to the TikTok requirement, you should be at least 16 years old to host a Live video on TikTok. If your account has your age as 16 years old then you can start a live video.
If you are already 16 but your account is showing 15 years old then make sure you change the date and put the correct birthday date on TikTok to start a live video.
Can We Know Who Is Live On TikTok Right Now?
Yes, we can know who is live on TikTok right now.
And there are three ways to know who is online on TikTok;
- If you have followed, you will get a notification on TikTok.
- If the one whom you haven’t followed is on Livestream, you can see Live on their profile picture.
- And using the new feature Live you can see everyone who is live on TikTok.
So these are the three ways to know if someone is on Livestream on TikTok.
Can My Followers and Friends Know About My Live Stream?
Yes, your followers and friends will be able to know you have gone live on TikTok because they will get a live stream notification when you Go Live on TikTok and they can watch your Livestream from the notification section.
Lastly, if you have tried to start a Live video on TikTok using a Laptop or PC then there is no feature to start a live stream from Laptop or PC but let me ensure you that using a third-party application you can go live from Laptop and PC. And if you don’t know how to do a Live video on TikTok then here in this article we have stated all the processes to start a live stream using Android, iOS, and PC.
Following this article, you will be able to start your live stream from your TikTok account but make sure you read the full article stated above.
While reading the article if you see any error or questions regarding this article then you can coordinate with us, you can comment on us in the comment section below or you can contact us by email, we will try to fix your problem as soon as possible.
You can also visit our official website Fixing Guides for more helpful and exciting tips and tricks on TikTok.
Thank You for reading our article.