As we all know we can create videos on TikTok from the TikTok camera using different filters and adding sound to the video and editing using text and effects, and once we create videos on TikTok either we publish the video or save it to the draft. But do you know can we save the TikTok draft video in the phone gallery without posting them on TikTok?
To save the TikTok draft video in the phone gallery without posting it on TikTok open up the TikTok application, navigate to your profile from the bottom right corner, tap on the draft tap, tap on the video overwritten Drafts, choose the video you would like to save to your phone gallery, post the video privately and finally once the video is published download the video to your phone galley.
Once you publish your video privately no one can see the video you have posted on TikTok except you. Simply you can go to the posted video and choose to download the video on your device.
If this doesn’t make sense then don’t worry because today in this article I will guide you step by step to save the TikTok draft video in the phone gallery without posting it on TikTok. So, stay with us and read the full article stated below.
Can we Save TikToks from your Drafts to your Camera Roll?
Yes once we save the TikTok video on drafts we can easily save the video on our camera roll.
To save the TikTok videos to your device camera roll you need to follow two procedure
Process 1: Save your video on TikTok Drafts
First of all, save your TikTok video in the draft folder.
Process 2: Publish Drafted Video privately on your account
Now, publish a draft video on your account privately so that no one can see your video.
Process 3: Download the private video on your camera roll
Finally, go to your profile and download the published private video from your account.
So these are the three processes you need to follow to save your TikTok videos on your phone gallery without posting them publicly on your TikTok account.
If you don’t know how to save the video to drafts, how to post draft videos on TikTok, how to post TikTok videos privately, or how to download TikTok videos without publishing them then below you will find a complete guide to do so.
How to Post Video on TikTok Drafts?
First of all, you need to create a video: you can create a TikTok video using a TikTok camera or choose a video from the galley and add sound and effects to the video.
After you have successfully made a video on TikTok now you can save the video to draft without posting it to your TikTok account, to do so
- Once you have created content, tap on the Next button.
- You will see Post.
- Tap on the Drafts from the bottom left corner.
You have successfully saved the TikTok video to the draft.
Once you have saved the video to the TikTok Drafts, you can post your drafts video anytime publicly or privately on your TikTok account.
How to Post Draft Video on Your TikTok Account?
You can post a draft video on your TikTok account following a few steps. Either you can post your Drafts video publicly or private to do so
- Open TikTok applocation.
- Tap on the Profile icon from the bottom right corner.
- Now, you will see your profile and all the TikTok video you have posted.
- After that, tap on the video overwritten Drafts folder.
- This will open Drafts and you will see all drafts videos you have saved.
- Now, choose the draft video that you want to post.
- Tap on the video.
- Now, enter the description for your video. You can also use “#” hashtags and “@”to mention your friends.
- After that, choose “Who can watch this video,” you can choose Everyone, Friends, or Only me before posting.
- Allow toggle button to save the video to the device.
- Finally, tap on the Post button and done.
This is how you post a draft video on your TikTok account. If you want to download the TikTok draft video in the phone gallery without posting it on TikTok make sure you post the video on with the Only me setting and don’t forget to toggle on the saving to device button.
If you have posted the video privately “Only me” and turned on the toggle button then you can easily get your TikTok drafts video into your device without posting it.
How to Save TikTok Draft on Phone Gallery Without Posting 2022
Once you have saved your video to the draft and published it privately by turning on the toggle button on TikTok, your TikTok video is ready to download.
To download all the TikTok videos from draft and post follow the steps stated below:
- Open the TikTok application.
- Tap on the Profile icon from the bottom right navigation bar.
- You will see your profile where you can find posts and draft videos.
- Now, tap on the Lock icon just below the Edit profile.
- And you will see all the draft videos that you have posted privately.
- Now, tap on the video to open the video to download.
- After that, your video will be played.
- Now, tap on the Three vertical dots below the heart icon.
- After that, you will see a pop-up More option at the bottom.
- Choose to Save the video and wait.
- And your drafts will be saved in your camera roll “Gallery.”
Once your video is successfully saved to the Phone Galley it will display Video Saved message. These are the full step-by-step process to download your TikTok drafts videos.
But when you download the video from drafts you will see a TikTok watermark on the video. Somehow if you want to download a video without TikTok Watermark you can use a third-party application to remove the watermark.
How to Download TikTok Draft Video Without Watermark?
Since there is no option on TikTok either to download with or without a watermark, you have to download the TikTok video with a watermark on the video.
But somehow later you can remove the watermark from your TikTok video. And there are two methods that you can follow to do so.
Method 1: Remove watermark using video editor on your device
To remove the watermark from the videos you downloaded from TikTok on your camera roll
- Open your device gallery
- Navigate to the downloaded videos
- Choose the video you want to remove the watermark.
- Now, tap on the send or share option on your device.
- Choose to share on the Video editing tool you have on your device.
- Now, tap on edit the video.
- After that, choose to crop the video.
- Now, place the crop and crop the video.
- Make sure you don’t put TikTok water in the crop section.
- Finally, save the video.
There you go this is how you can download and edit the TikTok video to remove the water from the video.
Using CapCut you can crop the video faster and remove the water from the video.
Method 2: Remove watermark using Third-party application “CapCut”
CapCut – Video Editor <–Download from here on Andriod
CapCut – Video Editor <– Download from here on iOS/iPhone
Using the CapCut application you can easily edit your video and photos, you can also make videos on CapCut and add filters and effects on videos.
To remove the watermark from the TikTok downloaded video, follow the steps
- Download the CapCut application on your device.
- Open the CapCut app.
- Now tap on the New project.
- After that, choose the video from the camera roll “Albums” to remove the watermark.
- And tap on the Add button.
- Now your video is ready to Edit.
- Tap on the Edit option from the bottom navigation bar.
- Again swipe left and choose Edit with crop icon from the navigation bar.
- Now, tap on the Crop option.
- After that choose the fame rate to crop and display video.
- Place the crop tool and crop the image.
- And tap on the Tick mark.
- Finally, tap on the download icon from the top right corner.
Done. Your video is ready.
Go to the Gallery and navigate to Videos. Now, you can play the video without a watermark. That’s it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Below are the frequently asked questions on how to save the TikTok draft video in the phone gallery without posting it on TikTok. This might be informative for you as well so don’t forget to take a look once.
Can we transfer TikTok drafts videos to another phone?
No, you can’t directly transfer the TikTok drafts videos to another phone. Because there is no inbuilt setting to share draft videos from one device to another.
But once you download the Draft video you can easily share your TikTok videos from one device to another using sharing application or file transfer applications.
How to save all your TikTok drafts at once
You can’t save all of your TikTok drafts videos at once, but you can manually download all the draft videos on your device galley.
Above you will find complete steps and methods to download all your TikTok drafts video manually.
How to save TikTok drafts to camera roll without posting?
You can save the TikTok drafts video to the camera roll without posting by posting the draft videos privately”Only me” first and after that download the private videos on your camera roll.
Since you can’t directly download the TikTok drafted videos at once you have to first save the video as drafts, post the draft video privately “Only me” and download the video on your camera roll. Even after the download, you will see the watermark in the video but somehow you can erase the watermark from the video.
This article is all about how to download the TikTok drafts video to your device and with or without the watermark. So if you have any questions or confusion regarding the topic then you can read the article stated above.
If you have any questions and problems regarding this article then you can leave us a comment and we will fix your problem as soon as possible.
Thank You for reading our article.