As we all know we can create videos on TikTok from the TikTok camera using different filters and adding sound to the video and editing using text and effects, and once we create videos on TikTok either we publish the video or save it to the draft. But do you know if ‘can we save the TikTok draft video in the phone gallery without posting them’ on TikTok?
To save the TikTok draft video in the phone gallery without posting it on TikTok:
- Open up the TikTok application
- Navigate to your profile from the bottom right corner
- Tap on the draft tap, tap on the video overwritten Drafts
- Choose the video you would like to save to your phone gallery
- Post the video privately and
- Finally, once the video is published download the video to your phone galley.
Once you publish your video privately no one can see the video you have posted on TikTok except you. Simply you can go to the posted video and choose to download the video on your device.
If this doesn’t make sense then don’t worry because today in this article I will guide you step by step to save the TikTok draft video in the phone gallery without posting it on TikTok. So, stay with us and read the full article stated below.
Process 1: How to Save TikTok Draft on Phone Gallery Without Posting 2022
Once you have saved your video to the draft and published it privately by turning on the toggle button on TikTok, your TikTok video is ready to download.
To download all the TikTok videos from draft and post follow the steps stated below:
- Open the TikTok application.
- Tap on the Profile icon from the bottom right navigation bar.
- You will see your profile where you can find posts and draft videos.
- Now, tap on the Lock icon just below the Edit profile.
- And you will see all the draft videos that you have posted privately.
- Now, tap on the video to open the video to download.
- After that, your video will be played.
- Now, tap on the Three vertical dots below the heart icon.
- After that, you will see a pop-up More option at the bottom.
- Choose to Save the video and wait.
- And your drafts will be saved in your camera roll “Gallery.”
Once your video is successfully saved to the Phone Galley it will display Video Saved message. These are the full step-by-step process to download your TikTok drafts videos.
But when you download the video from drafts you will see a TikTok watermark on the video. Somehow if you want to download a video without TikTok Watermark you can use a third-party application to remove the watermark.
Process 2: How to Post Video on TikTok Drafts?
First of all, you need to create a video: you can create a TikTok video using a TikTok camera or choose a video from the galley and add sound and effects to the video.
After you have successfully made a video on TikTok now you can save the video to draft without posting it to your TikTok account, to do so
- Once you have created content, tap on the Next button.
- You will see Post.
- Tap on the Drafts from the bottom left corner.
You have successfully saved the TikTok video to the draft.
Once you have saved the video to the TikTok Drafts, you can post your draft video anytime publicly or privately on your TikTok account.
How to Post Draft Video on Your TikTok Account?
You can post a draft video on your TikTok account following a few steps. Either you can post your Drafts video publicly or private to do so
- Open TikTok applocation.
- Tap on the Profile icon from the bottom right corner.
- Now, you will see your profile and all the TikTok video you have posted.
- After that, tap on the video overwritten Drafts folder.
- This will open Drafts and you will see all drafts videos you have saved.
- Now, choose the draft video that you want to post.
- Tap on the video.
- Now, enter the description for your video. You can also use “#” hashtags and “@”to mention your friends.
- After that, choose “Who can watch this video,” you can choose Everyone, Friends, or Only me before posting.
- Allow the toggle button to save the video to the device.
- Finally, tap on the Post button, and done.
This is how you post a draft video on your TikTok account. If you want to download the TikTok draft video in the phone gallery without posting it on TikTok make sure you post the video with the Only me setting and don’t forget to toggle on the saving to device button.
If you have posted the video privately “Only me” and turned on the toggle button then you can easily get your TikTok drafts video into your device without posting it.
Can we Save TikToks from your Drafts to your Camera Roll?
Yes once we save the TikTok video on drafts we can easily save the video on our camera roll.
To save the TikTok videos to your device camera roll you need to follow two procedure
Process 1: Save your video on TikTok Drafts
First of all, save your TikTok video in the draft folder.
Process 2: Publish Drafted Video privately on your account
Now, publish a draft video on your account privately so that no one can see your video.
Process 3: Download the private video on your camera roll
Finally, go to your profile and download the published private video from your account.
So these are the three processes you need to follow to save your TikTok videos on your phone gallery without posting them publicly on your TikTok account.
If you don’t know how to save the video to drafts, how to post draft videos on TikTok, how to post TikTok videos privately, or how to download TikTok videos without publishing them then below you will find a complete guide to do so.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Below are the frequently asked questions on how to save the TikTok draft video in the phone gallery without posting it on TikTok. This might be informative for you as well so don’t forget to take a look once.
1. Can we transfer TikTok drafts videos to another phone?
No, you can’t directly transfer the TikTok drafts videos to another phone. Because there is no inbuilt setting to share draft videos from one device to another.
But once you download the Draft video you can easily share your TikTok videos from one device to another using sharing application or file transfer application.
2. How to save all your TikTok drafts at once
You can’t save all of your TikTok draft videos at once, but you can manually download all the draft videos on your device galley.
Above you will find complete steps and methods to download all your TikTok drafts videos manually.
3. How to save TikTok drafts to camera roll without posting?
You can save the TikTok drafts video to the camera roll without posting by posting the draft videos privately”Only me” first and after that download the private videos on your camera roll.
Since you can’t directly download the TikTok drafted videos at once you have to first save the video as drafts, post the draft video privately “Only me” and download the video on your camera roll. Even after the download, you will see the watermark in the video but somehow you can erase the watermark from the video.
This article is all about how to download the TikTok drafts video to your device and with or without the watermark. So if you have any questions or confusion regarding the topic then you can read the article stated above.
If you have any questions and problems regarding this article then you can leave us a comment and we will fix your problem as soon as possible.
Thank You for reading our article.