Do you want to see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook?
Your boyfriend or girlfriend might be hiding friends for someone’s reason that can be inappropriate for you.
You can view someone’s hidden friend list on Facebook through mutual friends, ask your friend, use social revealer or friend mapper extension, and search using Facebook graph search.
Now, in this article, we will talk about the methods and the detailed process to check someone’s secret friend list of your friend and without adding them.
How to Find Hidden Friends on Facebook [Mobile and PC]
You can usually see private Facebook friends list having friends with them or someone to whom you are not still a friend.
So, here are a few ways to do so.
Method 1: Check Your Facebook Mutal Friends
If you can’t see a person’s friend list even though you are friends with them then look after their mutual friend.
In this section, we are going to use the old technique to check someone’s secret friend list.
Note: The following process may not work all the time but at least you can give it a try.
- Open your Facebook account on your laptop or PC.
- Access the profile of a person whom secret friends you want to see.
- Now, choose any image or picture of a person and open it.
- After that, check the URL of that opened post in the top search bar.
- There, copy the URL number after “?fbid=” until “$set=”.
- Now, go to the new tab in your browser and then type “facebook.com/search/copiednumber/friends” and hit enter.
- Remember, you have to paste that number in the above-mentioned URL in the ‘copied number’ area.
- Now, it will show you the list of people who are hidden in that person’s friend list.
Related: How to Start a Facebook Messenger Secret Conversation
Method 2: Ask Your Friend
Suppose you are not friend with someone but you want to view their friend list that is hidden.
Then, you can simply ask to your friend who is a friend of that person to give you a list of their friends.
In this case, you have to search for your friend on Facebook who is a mutual friend with the target person.
However, your Facebook friend may insist to give you their friend list by stalking. So, your job is to convince that person any at cost if you want to extract someone’s hidden friends.
Method 3: Send a Friend Request
The next method to see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook is to simply send them a friend request.
For example, you have a crush on Facebook and want to know how many friends he/she has. If you can’t find the mutual friends of your crush then you have to add them.
Just send a friend request and if a person accepts it then you can check their friend list.
However, if you want to check your Ex friends list and know to whom they are taking then you have to look after their mutual users.
Related: How to Report Facebook Login Issues
Method 4: Use ‘Social Revealer’ Chrome Extension
There is a social revealer extension on Google Chrome that allows you to access some of the hidden parts of Facebook profiles.
In our case, you may be able to find out the private friends of someone on Facebook using a social revealer add-on.
Note: You may see an error “This page isn’t available” while searching for someone’s profile. So, if the extension doesn’t work for you then go after other methods.
- Open the browser on your laptop or PC.
- Search for the “Social Revealer” chrome extension.
- Next, click on the “Add to Chrome” button to use that add-on in your browser.
- Once the extension is activated successfully then open your Facebook account.
- Now, open the profile of a person in the display.
- There, use the “Social Revelear” extension.
- After that, click on the “See Friends” option and watch the private Facebook friends of someone.
Remember: You have to completely activate the extension in your browser. Just installing the extension doesn’t work to use it.
Method 5: Use ‘Friend Mapper’ Chrome Extension
There is another extension “Friend Mapper” for Facebook to know the hidden friends.
Friend Mapper has similar working principles to Social Revelear which is helpful to disclose confidential friends on Facebook for someone.
- Go to your browser and install “Friend Mapper” just on the above method.
- Next, activate the add-on and then open your Facebook.
- Go to that person’s account or profile and activate Friend Mapper.
- After that, the friend mapper will scan the entire profile page of that person and give you the result of the scan.
- After the scan is completed then check for the friend of that user.
Related: How to Know Who Viewed My Collection on Facebook
Method 6: Use Facebook Chart Search
The last method to see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook is to use the ‘Chart Search” process.
In other words, you have to manually search for something that belongs or is attached to that person.
For example, if William is working on Google then you can use the keyword “William Google” in the Facebook search bar.
Facebook will show you the result based on your search where you have to find out the common people that work on Google.
Those people or users can be the secret friend of a person.
This whole process can take time but it can also give you the best result.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can You Hide Your Facebook Friend List from your Own Friends?
Yes, you can make your Facebook friend list only visible to you so that only you can see them, not your other friends.
Can You Hide Mutual Friends on Facebook?
No, there is no way to hide your mutual friends on Facebook because you can’t control your mutual friends.
Can You Have Hidden Friends on Facebook?
Yes, you can hide your friend list on your Facebook account from the public, everyone, and your friends.
In this way, you can see someone’s hidden friends on Facebook on your iPhone, Android, and PC. Remember, it’s not a simple process because it will take time unless you find their mutual users.
But the best option for you is to directly make friends with that person and check their friend list.