Are you troubled accessing your Facebook account and want to report Facebook login issues?
Sometimes we will be locked out from our Facebook for hacking, invalid login attempts, unusual activity, server down, forgotten password, or technical issues.
To report login issues to Facebook, go to your account settings and select the “Help & Support” option. There, tap on the “Report a Problem” button and select “Log In” issue from the screen. After that, give your suggestion with a screenshot of the sign-in problem.
In this article, we will see the step-by-step process to give feedback regarding the Facebook sign-in issue to fix it.
How to Report Login Issues to Facebook?
If you can’t access your Facebook for a long time because of the error “Something Went Wrong” then you can report a problem.
All you have to do is state your issue with the Facebook support team and solve it.
On Windows PC
For all Facebook desktop users, you can follow the following steps to report a sign-in issue.
- Open your browser on your Windows 10 PC.
- Visit the official website of Facebook.
- Next, log in to your Facebook account using “Username”, and “Password”.
- Now, click on your “Profile avatar” icon from the top right corner.
- There, select the “Help & Support” option from the list.
- After that, pick a “Report a Problem” option from the screen.
- Now, click on the “Something Went Wrong” button.
- On the ‘Choose an Area’ section, you have to search and pick the “Log In” option which will be your main issue for reporting.
- Now, you can write the issue that is giving you trouble accessing your account under the “Details” area.
- Next, add a “Screenshot” or “Video” of the sign-in problem if you have any. It will help Facebook to determine the exact cause of the issue.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
Now, you have to wait for feedback or a response from Facebook regarding your report.
If there is something wrong with your account then their support team will assist you to fix it.
Pro Tip: You can try to log in to your Facebook on a different device using different internet. Or check for the Facebook server issue on DownDetector.
On Mobile Devices
If you are using your Facebook account on Android and iPhone then here are the steps to report a login problem.
Note: Before following the below steps make sure to restart your device and clear your Facebook cache.
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap on the “Three Lines” that is located at the top right header side.
- There, tap on the “Help Centre” button.
- Now, choose the “Login and Password” option from the display.
- Scroll a bit and tap on the “Log into Your Account” option.
- On the next screen, select “Log into your Facebook Account” from the top side.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the “Find out What to Do Next” anchor text under the ‘If you’re having problems logging in’ section.
- Under the ‘try recovering your Facebook account’ section, tap on the “facebook.com/login/identify” anchor text link.
- Now, you can enter your registered Facebook “Number” and tap on the “Search” button to locate your account.
- You can also search your Facebook by “Username and Email address”.
- Once you locate your account then sign in.
How Long Does It Take to Get Feedback from Facebook for Reporting?
Facebook usually responds to the report within 24hrs and gives feedback on what to do next.
But it can take a longer time to check your report depending on the issue your accoutn has.
If your login problem is vast and needs time then you can expect the feedback after a couple of days.
Besides, there are tons of reports Facebook receives every day from its billions of users. So, response time also depends on how fast the Facebook support team handles the task.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some FAQs regarding the can’t access Facebook accounts on Android, iPhone, and PC.
What Types of Issues You Can Report to Facebook?
You can report multiple problems to Facebook such as sign-in, camera, events, feed, friend requests, gaming, groups, live, marketplace, message, nofitications, pages, photos, profile, settings, stories, subscriptions, videos, Facebook ads, checkout/payments, check-ins, and more.
How Long Does It Take to Report to Facebook?
You can report your issue to Facebook in a few minutes as long as you are connected to good internet.
What Happens When You Report Login Issue to Facebook?
When you report a sign-in activity to Facebook then their support team will examine your report. If there is something wrong from the Facebook side then they will give you a feedback to fix it.
However, if the login issue is from your side then you have to figure it out by yourself to troubleshoot it.
Reporting a problem to Facebook is a good thing than staying quiet and thinking about the issue. If you let Facebook know that you are having difficulty with then you can fix it within time.
So, report the Facebook login issue by following the above-mentioned steps and get rid of it.