On TikTok, you can put a website link on your TikTok bio. You can insert links to your business and personal TikTok account. If you want to increase traffic to your business and promote your business then you can add links to your business website on TikTok under the “Website section” and the “TikTok bio section.” Are you looking for steps to add your link on TikTok?
To put a website link on your personal and business TikTok account:
- Go to the Edit Profile section
- Enter the link in the Website section
- Besides you can also add links to your TikTok bio from your Profile section.
Still, if you are confused and can’t find the Edit Profile section then don’t worry because in this article we have mentioned easy steps to put a website link to your TikTok account and add links to your TikTok bio. So stay with us and read the full article.
Table of Contents
Way 1: How to add your Business Website Url link on TikTok 2022
To add your business website URL link on TikTok has very easy steps, you can follow the steps stated below.
- Open the TikTok application on your device.
- Tap on the Profile “Me icon” from the bottom navigation bar.
- Now, you will see your profile and videos.
- Tap on the Edit Profile button.
- Now under Edit profile, tap Website “Add your Website>.”
- After that, manually enter the URL or Copy/Paste the URL into the text box.
- Finally, tap on the Save button to add your website link on TikTok.
Done. These are the steps to add any of your website links on TikTok. But you can only add one website link to the TikTok profile.
However, if you want to add multiple website links or other links to your TikTok profile then you can put links to TikTok Bio from your account.
Way 2: Tips to Put a Link in Your TikTok Bio
Here are the tips on which links should you add to your TikTok Bio.
- Add the links which are most important. Don’t add unnecessary links.
- Try to put short URLs or links which are rememberable. Since you can click on the link on TikTok Bio.
- Use Emojis to the link which makes your URLs or links visible to users.
- Use TikTok Bio tools to add links.
- Copy and Paste links and manage the links in proper order.
So these are the tips you should follow to put a link in your TikTok Bio managed way and clean.
Way 3: How to Add a Link to your Personal and Business TikTok Bio
You can add links to your business and personal TikTok account. To add multiple links on TikTok you can Copy/Paste URLs and links to TikTok Bio. To do so follow the steps stated below.
Process 1: Put a link to a Personal TikTok Bio
To put links to a personal TikTok Bio, here are the steps:
- Open TikTok.
- If asked, log in to your personal account.
- Go to the Me icon “Profile” from the bottom navigation bar.
- Now, tap on the Edit Profile button.
- After that, under Edit profile you will see Bio just below Username.
- Tap on the “Bio >” and you will see the Text box.
- Now, copy/paste the URL or links you want to add to TikTok Bio.
- Finally, tap on the save button to save links on your TikTok Bio.
You have successfully added links to your TikTok Bio.
Process 2: Put a link to a Business TikTok Bio
To put links to a Business TikTok Bio, here are the steps:
- Open the TikTok application on any device.
- If needed, switch your personal TikTok account to a business account.
- Now, go to the Human icon “Profile” from the navigation bar.
- After that, tap on the “Edit Business profile.”
- Now, tap on the “Bio >” just below the Username.
- This will open the Bio Text box.
- Now, copy/paste the URL and links in the text box.
- In the last step, tap on the Save button from the top right corner.
Done, you have successfully added links to your business TikTok Bio.
What links can you add to a personal TikTok bio?
On TikTok, you can add clickable links and unclickable links but if you insert unclickable links then the chance of traffic might decrease so you can add any links that are clickable to drive traffic to the link.
- Add clickable links to your social media account on TikTok bio.
- Add Website URL.
- Links to products.
- Affiliate Links.
So these are the links that you can add to your TikTok Bio.
How Does a link on TikTok Work?
When you add a website link to the TikTok account, your link will appear on your TikTok profile. When users check your profile they will be able to see a clickable link, when they click on the link they will be redirected to the URL that you have mentioned. So make sure you enter the correct URLs.
But when you add links to TikTok Bio, some links won’t work. Only a few links can be clickable depending on the URLs you insert. So users have to remember the URL or copy and paste the URLs you have mentioned in the TikTok bio to go to the URLs or links you have mentioned in your TikTok profile.
So this is how the TikTok links work on the “Website link” section and the “TikTok Bio” section.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
1. Can I add a website link in TikTok?
Yes, you can add a website link to your TikTok account. But you can only add one website link to your TikTok profile. To add a website link you can go to the Edit Profile > Bio section.
2. Where can I find the link in a TikTok bio?
Once you have added the links to your TikTok Bio, you will be able to see the links on the “Profile” section just below the “Edit Profile” button.
3. What can you use your TikTok bio link for?
You can use your TikTok bio links to promote your business, increase your sale, drive traffic to the link or provide information about specific things.
4. Does inserting a link to my TikTok bio drive more traffic?
Yes, inserting links to your TikTok Bio and profile helps to drive more traffic because the link will make your profile verified, makes engaging and users will suggest your TikTok profile.
5. Can I put a link in the TikTok bio without a business account?
Yes, you can put a link in the TikTok Bio without a business account. You don’t need a business account to add a link on TikTok. You can add a Website link and other links on the TikTok Bio without creating a business account.
6. How many followers do you need to put a link in the TikTok account?
You don’t need followers to put links in the TikTok account, after creating a TikTok account, under Edit Profile > Bio section you can easily add links to your TikTok account.
You can add a website link to your TikTok account which is clickable automatically. But you can’t put clickable links to your TikTok Bio. Somehow you can add links to your TikTok Bio and users has to manually copy/paste the URLs or remember the URLs to go to the links. If you don’t know how to add a website URL or Links in the TikTok Bio then this article will be helpful for you.
Besides, if you face any problems while adding links to your TikTok account you can comment us the problem in the comment section below and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Thank You for reading this article.