Kik Messenger was officially released on October 19, 2010, and a few years ago there was a rumor that Kik is shutting down due to the lunch of Kik cryptocurrency, and there were many complaints and police reports. After that Kik stopped updating the Kik app but it was available in the store. But now Kik is out with a new existing feature in 2021.
Do you know you can go live on Kik? Kik has come back with the new exciting feature “Kik Live Feature.”
Kik live stream is similar to Facebook and Instagram Live streaming, you don’t need any followers or friends requirements like TikTok on Kik to start live streaming. You can go to the Kik Live Tv icon and start your live video. And you can also join someone else Kik live video as a guest and you can also go live with someone you want.
If you don’t know how to go live on Kik then in our previous article we have stated detailed information, and if you want to join someone else Kik live video but you don’t know how to watch live video or start the live video with someone else then this article is for you. We have stated step by step procedure to do so.
How To Join Someone Else Kik Live Video?
If you are bored then you can meet new people and you can join someone else Kik live video on Kik and have fun live videos of random people. If you don’t know how to join someone else Kik live video then we have started step by step procedure to do so;
- One the Kik Messenger on your device.
- Login to your account, if you have multiple Kik accounts.
- Now, tap on the Live Tv icon from the top right corner in the navigation bar.
- After that, you will see the Trending, New, and Favorites options.
- Now tap on the option according to your interest.
- Tap on the Trending option if you want to join a popular live video or tap New to join new user live videos.
Following are the step to join someone else Kik Live Video on Kik. If you don’t know how to see all new and trending live videos on Kik then you can go to our previous article. Once you join someone else Kik Live video you can also send the request to the live stream user to join their live video as a guest.
How to Request to Join Someone Else Live Streaming as a Guest?
Do you know you can also request to join someone else live streaming as a guest on the Kik messenger? And there are two ways to request to join other’s live video as a guest by sending requests and search users by challenging from the Kik Live feature. If you don’t know how to join someone live streaming as a guest then follow the procedure stated below.
- Open the Kik app.
- Tap on the Live TV icon from the top right corner.
- Now, choose whose live streaming you want to join from “Trending or New.”
- Tap on the Username to check the Live streaming.
- Now, tap on the Plus icon “+” from the bottom beside the chatbox.
- After that, choose Guest “video icon with plus,” from the option.
- Now, confirm that you want to request the streamer.
- Tap on the Request to Join button.
- After that, tap on the checkmark box that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Finally, tap on the GOT IT button.
Once you tap on the GOT IT button, your request will be sent to the Live Streamer, unless the streamer accepts your request your join live streaming as a guest will be pending.
If they didn’t accept your request to join their live show as guests then you can send them a message and ask them to accept the request you have sent.
How To Go Live With Someone On Kik Messenger?
We are sorry to inform you that yet there is no feature like TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and more to go live streaming with many users at once. You cant even go live with someone on Kik Messenger at once but however, if you go live on Kik Messenger then you can choose the option to challenge other users on Kik according to the trending topics.
To start an Instant Battle Vs (Challenges) on Kik live, go live on the Kik Messenger application after that you can challenge someone from the Live feature on the Kik App. To do so;
- Open the Kik Messenger application on your device.
- Tap on the Livestreaming TV icon.
- Now, tap on the Go Live! button from the bottom.
- After that choose a description (topic) for your LiveStreaming.
- And start the live streaming.
- Now, in the left corner of your screen, you will see VS button.
- Tap on the Vs button and you will see Instant Battle, click on it.
- Now, choose the hashtag topic (#topic) that you want to challenge someone with.
- And tap on the challenge button and wait.
- Now after a couple of minutes, you will find a challenger on Kik according to your hashtag topic.
Once you get a challenger on Kik, you can talk on the hashtag topic(#topic) you have chosen and your viewer will send Kik a gift on your live streaming and the one who gets more gifts and Kik points will win the challenge.
You May Also Like: How To Fix Photos And Videos Not Loading On Kik
How To Choose A Guest To Invite Someone To Join Kik Live Video?
Yet there is no feature on Kik to invite someone on your Live Streaming by yourself but if you have received any request to join your live streaming as a guest then you can accept the request or later you can choose a guest to invite to join your Kik Live video. If you don’t know how to choose a guest to invite someone to join Kik live streaming video then to do so;
- Open the Kik messenger app on your device.
- Now from the Kik Live Streaming feature, Go Live! on the Kik app.
- After that, if someone has requested you to join your live streaming then you will see a pop-up message “Someone wants to join as a guest!“
- Now, tap on the video icon with three vertical dots.
- After that, you will see all the requests sent by other users to join your live streaming.
- Now, if you want to choose a guest to invite someone to join your Live streaming then tap on the request.
- After that, you will accept the request button.
- But, if the request has expired then you have to invite them to join your live streaming.
- Finally, tap on the Invite button to ask someone to join your live streaming as a guest.
So even if you cant go live with someone else or invite someone to your live streaming this is the option to invite someone to your live streaming as a guest and start live streaming with them.
The last word, Kik Live streaming is a new feature on Kik released in June 2021. Being a new feature, you can see many features are missing on Kik Live. But don’t worry we hope that the Kik Messenger team will soon introduce existing features on Kik Live and fix all the errors seen on Kik Live streaming. Besides here in this article, even if some features are missing we have found some alternative ways and tips for you to have fun with your friends on Kik live.
Here in this article, you will find a complete guide on how to join someone else live stream, go live with someone else, request to join another’s live streaming, and challenge someone on Kik Live. If you have any questions regarding the topic then you can directly contact us or drop your comment in the comment box below and will we reach out and fix your issue as soon as possible.
Till then if you have any problem regarding the Kik Messenger application then you can go to the Kik Guides to fix the problem and get amazing tips on the Kik app.
Thank You for reading our article.