Do you constantly play PUBG on your mobile phone? PUBG is the most popular mobile game on Android and iPhone like Call of Duty. All you need to do is install Pubg mobile on your device and play with your friends online. But what if your mobile phone is broken for some reason and you can’t play Pubg anymore? This is where you can download and play PUBG mobile on PC and macOS.
You can download Pubg mobile on your Windows 10 PC using the Android Emulator such as Bluestack, Gameloop, Tencent Gaming Buddy, Nox Player, and more. The Android emulators will give access to mobile users to install any mobile games they like on PC and macOS.
So, In this article, you will learn to download and play PUBG mobile on PC and macOS using Emulators.
How to Download Pubg Mobile on Your Windows PC?
Pubg mobile is not the official PC game that you can directly download from the internet in your Windows 10. You have to use the Android emulators to use the mobile version of games on your desktop and play it.
So, if you are a Windows 10 user then and can’t access your Pubg mobile on your iPhone or Android then here are the methods to get PUBG mobile game on PC.
Go through the best Android emulators for Windows 10 PC to download and play PUBG Mobile on PC.
1. BlueStack for PUBG Mobile Download on PC
Bluestack is probably the best Android emulator which you can use to get Pubg mobile on your PC for free. It offers the best and most effective features that help you to use the emulator just like the mobile device. You will get your own Google Play Store from where you can download Android games on your PC Windows 10/7.
There are a few system requirements to run Bluestack in Windows 10 PC which are Intel or AMD processor, 4 GB of RAM, 5GB of free space, and Windows 10 or 7 OS.
- Open your browser on your desktop.
- Now, type “bluestack.com” in the upper search bar and hit enter.
- Next, click on the “Download” button and choose the Bluestack version whether 3, 5, or 10.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded then install and run the program.
- Now, sign in with your Google account on Bluestack.
- After that, open the “Google Play Store” app.
- Now, search for the “PUBG Mobile” app in the search bar.
- Download Pubg mobile on your PC and play it.
2. Gameloop for PUBG Mobile Download on PC
Gameloop is another best Android emulator for downloading PUBG Mobile on PC for free. All you need is a stable and working desktop computer on which you can easily run Gameloop. After that use the emulator to get Pubg mobile.
Now, use Tencent Gaming Loop (Gameloop) for PUBG Mobile Download on a PC
- Go to your browser in your Windows 10.
- Visit the official website of “Gameloop”.
- Now, you have to click on the “Download” button.
- After that, install Gameloop on your PC for free.
- Next, search for “Pubg Mobile” and install it on your desktop.
- Finally, install the game and sign in with your saved login credentials and play.
3. LD Player for PUBG Mobile Download on PC
LD Player is the third Android emulator for the best gaming performance. It has a lightweight UI that runs Android Nougat 7.1. So, you can easily get PUBG Mobile on LD Player and play it without any issue. However, you need to have decent RAM and storage in your Windows so that it can run the emulator without slowing it down or lagging.
- Visit the main website of LP Player on your PC from the browser.
- Now, click on the “Download LDPlayer” yellow button from the top right corner of the screen.
- If you can’t find the download button then scroll a little.
- Now, locate the downloaded .exe file on your desktop and install it.
- After the successful installation of the emulator then run it.
- Now, search for “PUBG Mobile” on the Google Play Store and download it.
- After that, use your sign-in data and access your PUBG account.
How to Download Pubg Mobile on MacOS?
Apple OS has fewer Android Emulators compared to Windows 10. Emulators are basically designed for PC because of their UI and OS compatibility but you can also find a few emulators for macOS to download PUBG Mobile and run it.
So, here are the top best Android Emulators for Mac in 2022 for PUBG Mobile download.
1. NOX Player for PUBG Mobile Download on Mac
NOX Player is easy to install for free in your Apple OS. You can connect your controller with the NOX Player emulator on Mac so that you can play mobile games without a keyboard. The only drawback of NOX Player is the lagging issue during the startup sometimes.
Now, follow the following steps to get NOX Player on your Mac and play Pubg Mobile on it.
- Open the Safari browser on your Mac.
- Now, access the “NOX Player” website.
- There, click on the “Download” button from the top right header side.
- Install the emulator and run it.
- Now, go to the Apps Store and search for “PUBG Mobile” and download it.
2. KO Player for PUBG Mobile Download on Mac
KO Player is the second Android emulator for Mac that is similar to NOX Player. You can use all Android apps on KO Player for free. It also supports OpenGL and hardware acceleration. But the focus on KO Player is not that good while gaming.
Now, download and play Pubg mobile on Apple OS.
- Visit the KO Player on your Mac from their official browser.
- After that, install the emulator on your Mac and run it.
- Now, open the emulator app and then search for Pubg mobile.
- Next, install the PUBG Mobile and run it.
How to Install and Play Pubg Mobile on Windows and Mac?
You have to first download the PUBG Mobile on your PC and Apple OS to in order to play it. Once the game is downloaded successfully then you can launch and play it. So, follow the following steps to install and play PUBG Mobile on Windows and Mac.
- Download the Android emulator on your PC and Mac following the above method.
- Now run the emulator on your computer.
- After that, locate the “Pubg Mobile” and download it.
- After that, use your game account login details to access your account.
- Finally, play with your friends.
Can We Download Pubg Mobile Without Any Emulator?
Yes, you can play PUBG Mobile on your PC without the emulator. But you have to mirror your mobile device with your computer using the “ApowerSoft” and “ApowerMirror” tools. It allows you to mirror your phone to your computer where you can see the full wide screen of Pubg.
Now, follow the following steps to play PUBG mobile on a PC without using an Android emulator.
- Download the “ApowerSoft” tool on your computer.
- Now you have to install the program and get ready.
- Next, go to your device settings and allow USB debugging to mirror your phone.
- Now, go to the “Google Play Store” on your device.
- After that, search for the “ApowerMirror” app and download it.
- Now you have to link both ends of your USB cable from phone to laptop.
- Thereafter, configure the keymap settings in PUBG.
- Now, play the game.
How to Download Pubg PC in Windows and Mac?
If you want to play the official version of PUBG on your Windows 10 computer then you don’t have to download the whole game. You will just need a Steam account and then play the Pubg game for free.
Run PUBG PC on your desktop for free
- Download the Steam desktop app on your computer.
- Now, launch the Steam desktop application on your device.
- After that, go to the search bar from the top right side.
- Next, search for “PUBG” on the Steam server.
- Now, select the “PUBG: Battleground” game.
- Scroll down a little bit and click on the green “Play Game” button on the left side.
- Next, click on the “Yes, Steam is installed” button.
- Finally, launch the game and enjoy.
Run PUBG PC on your Mac for free
Mac users can’t play PUBG PC directly into their Apple OS because the game is not fully supported. The official Mac said that “There are not enough Mac players who play games in Apple OS instead of Windows”. So, based on the statement, you can’t download PUBG PC official computer game on Mac.
But if you use the Android emulator such as NOX Player or KO Player on Mac then you can play the “Pubg Mobile” game without any issue. Besides, you can also use the Steam application for Mac and then play the PUBG game for free.
However, sometimes Steam for Mac doesn’t allow you to run the PUBG battleground game on your Apple OS for some reason.
Best Emulator to Play Pubg Mobile on Your Laptop and PC
There are a few popular Android emulators which you can use to play PUBG mobile on your PC and Apple OS for free.
- Gameloop (Tencent Gaming Buddy)
- NOX Player
- KO Player
- Bliss OS
- Android Studio
- Remix OS Player
- Phoenix OS
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can We Play Pubg Without Graphic Card?
No, you can’t play PUBG without using a graphic card on your Windows 10 PC.
Best Emulator for Pubg Mobile on PC with 4 GB RAM
Gameloop is the best emulator for PUBG Mobile on PC with 4GB RAM.
Which Emulator Gamers Use for Pubg?
PUBG Mobile player normally uses Tencent Gaming Buddy (Gameloop), BlueStacks and Memu emulator to play the game on PC.
Which is Better for Pubg, Bluestack, or Gameloop?
Gameloop is a little bit better compared to BlueStack due to its speed and performance.
How to Tencent Gaming Buddy Download?
To download Tencent Gaming Buddy on your Windows 10 PC you will need to visit the “gameloop.com” website and then click on the red “Download” button from the top right side.
In this way, you can easily download and play PUBG Mobile on PC for free with the help of emulators. You can choose any emulators which you like to use on your computer but at least use the fastest one because nobody like to use a slow emulator.
Moreover, you can simply download Steam and then play the Pubg PC game without the emulator if you a good RAM, graphic card, and storage on your computer.
Do you like PUBG these days?