Do you want to check the recent login history on your Steam account?
From the Help and Support option on the Steam App, you can check recent login history and account activities on steam to do so:
- Go to Help
- Steam Support
- My Account
- Choose Data related to your Steam account
- and click Recent Login History.
In this article, we will explain step by step procedure to find and see your recent login history on your Steam account and see your account activity before that let’s see some of the Frequently Asked Questions on Steam Account History.
Frequently Asked Question – FAQs
1. How long does it take to complete too many login attempts on Steam?
When you try to login into your steam account with the wrong username and password too many times, it will take 30 minutes to complete too many login attempts on Steam.
2. How to check login activity history?
To check login activity history on Steam, login to your steam account, navigate to Help>Steam Support, go to “My Account” and choose the Recent Login History option.
3. Is there a way to tell who logged into your steam account?
Yes, you can see the location and device name on Steam from Login History to find out who logged into your steam account.
4. Can you view the login history on Steam?
Yes, you can view the login history on Steam from your account Help>Steam Support option.
5. How do I find out what accounts are linked to my Steam account?
On steam, you won’t be able to find out what accounts are linked to your Steam account and even it is just to verify you so it doesn’t display your linked accounts.
6. How do you make Steam log out of all devices?
There are three ways to make a steam log out of all devices
- Deauthorize all other devices from the Account Details page > Manage Steam Guard option.
- Change your Steam account password.
- Manually log out from your devices.
7. Is it possible to see if someone has logged into my Steam account and from where?
Yes, it is possible on Steam to check if someone has logged into your steam account and you will be able to find out the location, device, and time from the Login History.
How to See Recent Login History on Steam
If you want to see Recent Login History on your Steam account then follow the steps stated below.
Step 1: Open Steam on your device
On your Windows or Mac device, open the Steam software app.
Step 2: Log in to your Steam account
If asked, log in to your Steam account.
Use your username and login password to log into your steam account.
Step 3: Go to Help>Steam Support
Now, once you are logged into your Steam account from the top navigation bar go to the Help and choose the Steam support option.
Step 4: Choose My Account
After that, you will see the Recents product’s activity and settings.
Now, choose My account below the Purchase option.
Step 5: Click Recent Login History
After that, you will see Steam Help support.
Now, click the Recent Login History option below ‘Help me sign in to my account option.’
Step 6: Explore Login History activities
Finally, you will see your account login history activities. You can explore login history activities by scrolling, you can check Location, device name, and time when and where your account was logged in.
So these are the 6 steps to see recent login history on Steam.
How do I Check my Steam Activity?
If you want to check my Steam activity follow the step stated below to do so
- Open the Steam software app on your computer.
- If asked, log in to your Steam account.
- Now, Choose My Account from the top-mid navigation bar.
- After that, select Activity to see all of your steam activities.
- You can go to the My Account.
- Select Profile to see all of your recent steam activities.
So these are the complete process to check your steam activities.
How to Track Login on My Steam?
There are different ways to track login on your Steam account, below are the ways to track your Steam account.
- Enable Two-factor authentication 2FA on Steam.
- Keep checking your Steam login History.
- Use a third-party application to track your steam account.
The best way to track your login on your Steam account is by checking login history or enabling 2FA two-factor authentication.
Follow the steps stated below to enable two-factor authentication on Steam
- Open Steam on your computer.
- Go to the Steam option from the top navigation bar.
- Now, choose Settings under the Steam option.
- After that, select Account settings.
- Now, go to the Manage Steam Guard account security option.
- After that, choose two-factor authentication.
- Finally, follow the on-screen information to set up 2FA on Steam.
So these are the steps to enable Two-factor authentication on Steam to protect your steam account and track unsuspicious logins on your Steam account.
Why does Steam Say Login Attempts made in “Country Name” and what does that mean?
When someone tries to log in to your Steam account from a particular location then you will see Login attempts made in “Country Name.”
On steam, you won’t be able to find out who tries to log in to your steam account but you will be notified that someone from the [“Country Name” For example “United Stated”] made an attempt to log in to your account.
If unsuspicious logins are made on your account then you can check who logged into your Steam account.
You can see Login Time, Logout Time, OS Type, Country, City, and Stats if someone tries to log into your account from the Steam login History Activities option.
How to Stay Away from Suspicious Login Attempts on my Steam Account?
When you find out suspicious login attempts on your Steam account you can take caution and safety measures to stay away from the hackers.
To stay away from the suspicious login attempts on your Steam account
- Enable Two Factor authentication.
- Use a Strong Password.
- Verify your Steam account “Use Varified Email address and Updated Phone Number.”
- Change your password frequently after some duration.
- Go to the ‘Deauthorize all other devices’ option and Log out of all the devices.
- Recover your Steam account.
- Contact Steam Support.
So these are the ways to stay away from suspicious login attempts and secure your Steam account.
On Steam when someone tries to break or log in to your Steam account you will get a notification on your Email and the Steam software app Login attempts made in ‘Example: United States.
Somehow if someone login to your account then you can check the Login history activities of your account and go to the ‘Deauthorize all other devices’ option and Log out of all the devices.
Use two-factor authentication on Steam to stay away from hackers and suspicious and unsuspicious logins.
Hope this article was helpful for you. Thank You for reading this article.