Sometimes even having huge Instagram followers we don’t get likes on our Instagram posts, do you know why? Due to inactive users who have followed you before but they are not using the account now. So to avoid inactive users from your account you can check and unfollow Instagram inactive users.
Since Instagram doesn’t have a feature to check inactive users and unfollow all the users at once, you can find different third-party applications which help you to check and unfollow all inactive users at once. You can download third-party applications from “Google Play Store” on Android and “App Store” on iOS devices.
If you don’t know which application to download and how to use the application to delete all inactive users from your Instagram account then this article will be helpful for you. Read the full article stated below to do so.
Can we find out who is Inactive on Instagram?
Since we can’t see for how long the user was online and when was the user last online, we won’t be able to find out inactive users. But if you know who is inactive on your Instagram account then you can find his profile from following or followers on your Instagram account.
However, if you use a third-party application, you can know that who has liked your post and who has not liked your posts. So, you can unfollow those who haven’t liked your post, you can consider those accounts as inactive accounts.
Once you know who is inactive on your Instagram account, you can manually delete them from your followers and following or you can also unfollow all inactive users at once using the third-party application.
Below we have started step by step process to check who is not active and how to unfollow everyone at once with one click.
How to Find out who has Followed me but Inactive on Instagram
To find out who has followed you but the account is inactive on Instagram using the third party application or you can also remember who is not replying to you on the DM, hasn’t liked any of your posts, and is a fake account.
But if you have many followers then it is not an easy task to remember all Instagram accounts so you can use the third-party application to find out who hasn’t liked your post on Instagram.
So to find out who has followed you on Instagram but is an inactive user follow the steps stated below.
Before following the steps download the third-party application from the “Google Play Store” on Android and “App Store” on iOS.
Since we have used the “Unfollowers & Ghost Followers (Follower Analysis),” app to check inactive users and unfollow everyone at once.
Once you have downloaded the third-party application, follow the steps stated below.
- Open Unfollowers & Ghost followers application on your device.
- Now, enter your Instagram username and password.
- After that, tap on the Login button to access the app.
- Unfollower app will scan your account and you will see your account.
- Now, scroll down to Unfollowers
- Tap on the Unfollowers option.
- Now, you will see all the users who haven’t followed you or are inactive.
- Tap on UNFOLLOW button to delete inactive users.
Done. So these are the steps to check inactive users and unfollow them with one click.
How to find out who hasn’t Follow back me on Instagram
On Instagram, many users follow your account and once you follow back them they will unfollow you. If you want to find out who hasn’t followed you back on Instagram then follow the steps stated below.
You can unfollow one by one user from your Instagram profile. To do so, go to the profile and tap on following, and unfollow those who are not following you.
If you cant find those who haven’t followed you on Instagram then you can easily find everyone who hasn’t followed back you using the third-party application.
If you want to delete everyone who hasn’t followed you back on Instagram at once, follow the steps stated below.
First of all download the third-party application from your device “Store.” You will find multiple applications that will help you to delete all followers at once.
Since we have stated steps by step process using the Followers – Unfollower app to delete all users who haven’t followed back, you can also get the application and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the Followers- Unfollowers application on your device.
- Now, tap on the I agree with this terms check box.
- After that, tap on the CONTINUE button.
- Now, tap on LOGIN WITH INSTAGRAM
- After that, enter your username and password and tap on the Login button.
- You can also log in by tapping on Continue with Facebook button.
- Now the third-party application will scan your Instagram account.
- After that, tap on the Next button.
- Now, you will see the “Don’t follow back” user.
- Tap on the UNFOLLOW to unfollow them manually.
Similarly, you can tap check all the user lists who don’t follow back and unfollow them by tapping on the UNFOLLOW button.
How to Unfollow Instagram Inactive Users at once
To unfollow Instagram Inactive users at once follow the steps mentioned below.
To unfollow all inactive users at once you need the Followers – Unfollowers application.
You can download the Followers-Unfollowers app from your device store. And follow the steps stated below to delete all inactive users at once.
- Open the Followers-Unfollowers app on your device.
- If asked log in to your Instagram account.
- Now, you will see the “Don’t follow back” user and UNFOLLOW button.
- After that, tap on the “Unfollow 5 from the bottom” or “Unfollow 5 from the top” from the bottom navigation bar.
- Now, you may see Ads.
- After that, you will be able to delete 5 users at once who haven’t followed you back.
- If you want to unfollow all users at once then you can subscribe to the third-party application.
- But, you can unfollow 5 users at once for free.
Done. Similarly, watch Ads and unfollow 5 users at once for free who are not active.
How To Unfollow Everyone On Instagram in a Safe Way at once from PC?
To unfollow mass users who haven’t followed you on Instagram from PC in a safe way follow the steps stated below.
- Open any web browser on your PC.
- Search AiGrow on “Google Search.”
- Now, tap on the Start now from the top right corner.
- After that, you will see Sign up form.
- Fill out the form and tap on the “Register now- It’s free!” button
- Now, tap on the “Add Instagram account” and connect your Instagram account.
- After that, go to Instagram Growth and choose your account.
- Now, select the option to Grow Engine from option.
- After that, tap on the “Unfollows” option under Activities.
- Finally, enter the number of users you want to unfollow under “Unfollow Cycle.”
So these are the steps to unfollow all users at once on PC in a safe way. But while entering the number of users you want to unfollow at once make sure you select a number between 7000 – 1000.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Here are the frequently asked questions related to how to check and unfollow Instagram inactive users.
Who is an Inactive user on Instagram?
An inactive user on Instagram means an account that is not in use, no one is using the account.
We can also consider Fake accounts, No following and followers users, Zero posts, and fake names as inactive users on Instagram.
Is it safe to use third-party applications to unfollow users at once on Instagram?
No, using the party application to unfollow inactive users and unfollow everyone at once is not the best option. Because your account might get hacked due to login to third-party applications and using third-party applications is against Instagram policy so your account might get blocked for no reason.
So, you can manually unfollow inactive users and all users from following and followers one by one.
Is there a way to unfollow inactive Instagram accounts?
Yes, if you know the account is inactive then you can easily unfollow the account from the Instagram application by searching the Instagram username and unfollowing them. But there is no way to find out who is inactive on Instagram and unfollow them at once.
Still, you can use a third-party application to unfollow everyone at once from your Instagram account.
How do you find inactive followers on Instagram?
To find Inactive users on Instagram, you can check all user’s profiles, followers -following, posts on their accounts, and the main thing is if they have liked your Instagram post or not.
You can consider those account who hasn’t liked your post as the inactive user for your account.
Does removing fake followers helps?
Yes removing fake followers from your Instagram account works. Because keeping fake followers on your Instagram just counts on your fan-followers but you won’t get likes and comment from the account. Instead, you might get the wrong comment. so make sure you discard fake followers and unfollow them if you have followed them.
Since there is no way to find out who is inactive on your Instagram account, you have to notice everything by your self and the best tips to find out Inactive users on Instagram are the users who haven’t liked your post. Still, If you are confused then you can simply unfollow the users who haven’t followed you back.
In the above article on how to check and unfollow Instagram inactive users, we have mentioned all the processes to unfollow users manually and unfollow all users at once using the third-party application on your mobile device and PC.
If you face any difficulties while following the steps you can comment down your problem in the comment section below and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
For more Tips and Tricks on Instagram, you can go to the Instagram Guide from our official website Fixing Guides.
Thank You for reading this article.